[hack] pro-evolution gaming public

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
[hack] pro-evolution gaming public
Credits going to XnubX2


Features:
chams
wireframe
wallhack
wallcolour
no fog
full bright
super jump 0-2500 (may not work)
speed hack 0-5x (may not work}
no spread
crosshair-automatic
info
framerate

virusscan: VirusTotal - Gratis Online Virus en Malware Scanner - Resultaat

Status: UNDETECTED AS 31 MAY 2009


(Don't forget to thank me and raise my habamon )
pro-evolution gaming public.zipattachment deleted · 160 downloads before removal
ty dude its look good hacks i will test it
provo
vi faccio sapere
Quote Originally Posted by doretta View Post
provo
vi faccio sapere
English please?
Why is there no warrock mod if u need him.
not bad i have the hack already its laggy though but useful ty
Good hack ive used it myself, approved
inject suceeded, but no menu ?
no menu i cant use hacks lol
Quote Originally Posted by p1xxxma2 View Post
NOT WORKIN
U don't need to spam with "not working"

IF IT NOT IS WORKING:
*try reinstall the hack
*do what hood says:Sometimes it could be your Firewall. Try taking it down.
just tried it, works just fine for me..
Hmm. Can anyone help me?
This happens to many of my hacks that I use.
I Run the hack as Admin.
Then I run Warrock as Admin.
It says Succesfully injected. But I get no D3D Menu in Warrock..
Can anyone help?
This only happens to certain hacks. Not all of them.
Quote Originally Posted by tarty42 View Post
Hmm. Can anyone help me?
This happens to many of my hacks that I use.
I Run the hack as Admin.
Then I run Warrock as Admin.
It says Succesfully injected. But I get no D3D Menu in Warrock..
Can anyone help?
This only happens to certain hacks. Not all of them.
Sometimes it could be your Firewall. Try taking it down, and then post back with the results.
Detected need an update?
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us