Thumbs upOutdatedNeV3RFoREv3R injector | New GUI | New Theme | New Color | New Beautiful desgin |

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
NeV3RFoREv3R injector | New GUI | New Theme | New Color | New Beautiful desgin |
hey guys my injector here with | New GUI | New Theme | New Color | New Beautiful desgin |
and it will be cool injector and desgin
Screen Shot :

Virus Scans :


VirScan (New) :
NeV3RFoREv3R New Theme V1.rar MD5:412dff953b2c8df5222ca675a34f1b90 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware! [1/37]
Jotti Malware Scan :
NeV3RFoREv3R New Theme V1.rar - Jotti's malware scan [2/20]
Approve :
@Biesi
@Austin
@Hero
@BACKD00R
@Janitor
File appears safe.

Good work.

/Approved
Injector :
NeV3RFoREv3R New Theme V1_mpgh.net.rar16 KB · 44 downloads Scanning…
It says I need to download NetFramework 4.0 Something.. How do I do that?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

BTW, When i download NetFramework 4, the installation says :Estimated download estimate:0MB... I dont know what to do, I really need an injector and many of them need Framework 4...
Quote Originally Posted by Zehkar View Post
It says I need to download NetFramework 4.0 Something.. How do I do that?

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

BTW, When i download NetFramework 4, the installation says :Estimated download estimate:0MB... I dont know what to do, I really need an injector and many of them need Framework 4...
1 - injector will not work without framework 4.0 or higher
2 - if u download it and install or download it and got error or same thing like error you must put screen Shot for the error .
3 - not many of them need framework 4.0 or higher but every injector made in [VB] need frame work V4.0 or higher
4 - i think if installation says :Estimated download estimate :0MB this mean your connection is the proplem
Sorry for my bad english .
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?