Hi Friends

Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3
Hi Friends
Hi bros

I am from Canada. Northern Canada. Its shit here, don't ever visit.

I came here for all the cool stuff, but mostly the DayZ joy. I'm sure I will fade into obscurity soon, so don't mind me.
Welcome to MPGH
Thanks bruh
Welcome man Don't come to Australia too bloody hot >:[ And so many animals will kill you here
Thanks bros, one day I too will have a flashy signature and cool shit around my avatar.

Also, I hear dingos eat babies in Australia.
sup buddy.
Hello and Welcome to MPGH
Aw shucks you guys are so nice :'D
Welcome to MPGH.
Welcome to MPGH
Yes, we will welcome anyone in order to boost our post count!

And im sad, I was thinking of moving to Canada one day :'(

Welcome
Quote Originally Posted by dj46563 View Post
Yes, we will welcome anyone in order to boost our post count!

And im sad, I was thinking of moving to Canada one day :'(

Welcome
Well I mean, I live in Northern Ontario. If you can avoid that you're good, there is nothing wrong with the southern parts.

But up here it is just endless nothing D:
Welcome to MPGH
Posts 1–15 of 36 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?