My thread close without reason ?

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
My thread close without reason ?
What problem with @Vehrdyn ? He jelly with me to release hack ? Yes it's not made by me.But why he can do it ? Example like BS Maniac the first one.The old one he leech also and not ask for the permission and see other people who leech they give the credits but not ask permission can also ?Dont know what problem with this minion in BlackShot section.Why other people can do it but me can't ?Can you solve this problem @Liz @Dave84311 @arunforce @Janitor @Ravallo if I got wrong tell me.Here the proof without reason.
BSManiac and others hack already got the permission. I could proof it with screenshot.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post
BSManiac and others hack already got the permission. I could proof it with screenshot.
You ask from dakjahat for it ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


You ask from dakjahat for it ?
Yes. His alt account
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Yes. His alt account
How you know that dakjahat alt account ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


How you know that dakjahat alt account ?
He claims it.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

He claims it.
You can check IP right ? Check it for me and give me SS
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


You can check IP right ? Check it for me and give me SS
Minions doesn't have that advantages.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Minions doesn't have that advantages.
May you SS for me all hack you post got permission ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


May you SS for me all hack you post got permission ?
Here :
1 more from Kareem , but it's from MSN. I can't see the history chat. You can ask him I've got the permission or not.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Minions doesn't have that advantages.
Can you show me all permission you ask them ?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...davian000.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...ikebanana.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...kareem111.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...glasswall.html

the kareem one is different hack.May you give me SS for it ? @Vehrdyn


---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Here :
1 more from Kareem , but it's from MSN. I can't see the history chat. You can ask him I've got the permission or not.
MSN ? MSN now with skype ? Am I right ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


Can you show me all permission you ask them ?

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...davian000.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...ikebanana.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...kareem111.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...glasswall.html

the kareem one is different hack.May you give me SS for it ? @T O P


---------- Post added at 06:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------



MSN ? MSN now with skype ? Am I right ?
I doesn't use MSN with skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

I doesn't use MSN with skype.
By dakjahat ? Where ?
Quote Originally Posted by Reyo. View Post


By dakjahat ? Where ?
Davian000 .
Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Davian000 .
I need 2 permission from kareem.


---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vehrdyn View Post

Davian000 .
Btw , how you know that was dakjahat ? Maybe he leech it then release it here ?
Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?