I live in Europe but I would want to play on CF America. Do it all possible though when I make acc writes me that it is not allowed for my country
Originally Posted by Cr0_Hacker
I live in Europe but I would want to play on CF America. Do it all possible though when I make acc writes me that it is not allowed for my country
try programs like hotspotshield to create login and play on the account
if that doesn't help you try using a proxy server all the time..
i think u need pando Program ..
You can ask somebody of CFNA to make 1 for you.
go to here and once you download and start the program just go and create your account normally, your IP should be changed and it should work fine..
remember to quit the programm after you're done!
question has been asked before i think. i don't think it's possible tho.