WarZ runs on my Computer ?

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
WarZ runs on my Computer ?
Hello guys, I wonder if the game WarZ runs on my computer :
Card: GeForce GT 220 DDR2 - SM: 4.1
RAM: 4GB

(I'm thinking of buying the game but dont know if will work)
if someone could give me a 48 Hours Guest Key to be able to test the game I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks to all

Sorry for bad english
(I'm From Brazil)
I run this game on one of the crappiest computers of all time so I am sure you can aswell.
yeah, pretty much if you can run minecraft you can run that.
Tbh warz runs better on a dual core than a over clocked quad
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?