HelpDoes autoit script still work ?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Does autoit script still work ?
As title said. Wonder if autoit script still work. Thank You.
Quote Originally Posted by theundead View Post
As title said. Wonder if autoit script still work. Thank You.
Yep .
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Yep .
Hmmm, Can you help me out ? I tried using one of the previous scritpts, but it doesn't seem to be working at all.
Quote Originally Posted by theundead View Post
Hmmm, Can you help me out ? I tried using one of the previous scritpts, but it doesn't seem to be working at all.
Not working how?
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post

Not working how?
Global $Paused
HotKeySet("z", "TogglePause")
HotKeySet("x", "Test")


; Ignore;
While 1
WinWaitActive("Vindictus","")
WEnd
;;

; Will infinitly spam Weeping Queen (Until you stop it or some other unexpected error occurs such as lag D ;
Func Test()
While 1
Sleep(1000)
MouseClick("left",89,756,1) ; Clicks START to launch mission
Sleep(500)
Send("{NUMPADDIV}") ; Set this to whatever you bound "host_timescale 3" to. Must be 3 unless you readjust the sleep times.
Sleep(18000)
Send("{NUMPAD7}") ; Set this to whatever you bound any sort of Spears to.
Sleep(500)
Send("{f}") ; Activates the aimmer
Sleep(500)
Send("{e}") ; Autolocks to Weeping Queen
Sleep(70000)
MouseClick("left",205,709,1) ; Will click REPLAY on the box showing Earnings/EXP/AP.
Sleep(10000)
WEnd
EndFunc
;;

Func pause()
MsgBox(0, "message box", "Bot is paused. Hit OK to resume")
sleep(1000)
WinSetState("vindictus","",@SW_SHOW)
sleep(1000)
EndFunc

Is this script correct ?
Well, the sleep times are probably not correct. I assume you don't have a console, so you can't use host_timescale. So the 18000 probably should be closer to 60000. And likewise with 70000 and 10000 at the end; the 70k must be increased because of the in-game system message that makes you wait if you finish the battle too quickly, and 10k because there's frequently lag that causes a boat reload to take 20-25s. If you have ohk, then setting "auto-aim secondary weapons" will make Send("{f}") shoot a spear. If it will take more than one spear, then you'll want to do something like

For $throwspear = 1 to 5
Send("{f}")
sleep(2000)
Next

And also, all the mouseclick positions in this script are for only one particular full-screen setting, so you'll need to mimic what the scripter made it for, or modify the locations yourself.
Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
Well, the sleep times are probably not correct. I assume you don't have a console, so you can't use host_timescale. So the 18000 probably should be closer to 60000. And likewise with 70000 and 10000 at the end; the 70k must be increased because of the in-game system message that makes you wait if you finish the battle too quickly, and 10k because there's frequently lag that causes a boat reload to take 20-25s. If you have ohk, then setting "auto-aim secondary weapons" will make Send("{f}") shoot a spear. If it will take more than one spear, then you'll want to do something like

For $throwspear = 1 to 5
Send("{f}")
sleep(2000)
Next

And also, all the mouseclick positions in this script are for only one particular full-screen setting, so you'll need to mimic what the scripter made it for, or modify the locations yourself.

Hmm, Thank you very much. Let me try if it will work this time.

---------- Post added at 11:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 PM ----------

hmm for some reason, its not running even though i used run as administrator
Make sure your AV isn't blocking the process. Also putting
#RequireAdmin
At the top of your script may help.


Edit:
You may also want to add something like

HotKeySet("{END}", "Stop")

Func stop()
Exit
EndFunc ;==>stop

How do I get autoit to continuously send a key?

For example, I want to move my character 10 paces to the right, how would I go about doing that? I tried a loop and I don't think that's what I'm looking for...

Side note, I used 43000 for sleep after clicking start, and 275000 after you kill wq. I'm trying to add a create boat function but I can't get my character to move.

nvm, got it!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us