QuestionQuestion about bypass

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Question about bypass
Hi you Pros,
I know hackrequest are not allowed, but this is no hack request

I have 1 banned and 1 working key, is it possible to play with the banned key online if i have a bypass?

Where can i buy a bypass?

And how much does it cost?

LG
iLove2Hack4U_Youtube
Quote Originally Posted by iLove2Hack4U_YT View Post
Hi you Pros,
I know hackrequest are not allowed, but this is no hack request

I have 1 banned and 1 working key, is it possible to play with the banned key online if i have a bypass?

Where can i buy a bypass?

And how much does it cost?

LG
iLove2Hack4U_Youtube
You can buy private bypasses (Will usually run you $15-$25). Or public ones (you have to pay monthly. $8-$10). You cannot play with a banned key even with a bypass. We're not allowed to advertise sites so just Google "AJ DayZ Hacks". *Also, in case you didn't know, there is no such thing as a "Free DayZ YouTube Hack".
You could also google Virtual Advantage.
Quote Originally Posted by Deatlev View Post
You could also google Virtual Advantage.
Yeah. Same thing though. They sell the same exact "hacks" for the same amount of money I believe.
Quote Originally Posted by Woodhouse View Post
Yeah. Same thing though. They sell the same exact "hacks" for the same amount of money I believe.
I believe AJ charges you a little bit more :P
Quote Originally Posted by sweetkillur53 View Post
I believe AJ charges you a little bit more :P
Oh ok. But I do believe VA is a sistered-website. Makes sense that AJ costs more considering it was around first and or has nicer looking looking webiste.
oh thanks allot for the answers, does anybody know how to open (or convert for Photoshop) a *.pbo and *.bisign file

i just searched on google, maybe i could edit the Textures of the player in neon green, that you can see them better !
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us