TalkingSource Code for Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Source Code for Survival Hack v3.3 [by sd333221]
sd333221 decided to release the source code for Survival hack v.3.3. I'm just simply uploading it to these forums. Once again, thanks @sd333221

Do I really need screenshots for this -.-?

Virus Scan 1: survival3.3src.rar - Jotti's malware scan
Virus Scan 2: https://www.virustotal.com/file/3167...is/1358466194/


Screenshot 1:





Screenshot 2:
survival3.3src_mpgh.net.rar29 KB · 346 downloads Scanning…
Nice. We can add our own hacks now.
Quote Originally Posted by Xrider590 View Post
Nice. We can add our own hacks now.
Good luck with that.
Hopefully people will improve and continue releasing in the future
love your idea poney guy
Quote Originally Posted by ketchupman View Post
love your idea poney guy
Well that was sd's intention.
Sweet Says I can't download thought at the moment?
Quote Originally Posted by hqzed View Post
Sweet Says I can't download thought at the moment?
Still pending approval, just wait.
Attachments Pending Approval ,,,,wait ..
mods check it please.
now u coders get to work :P
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?