Virus Scans.

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Virus Scans.
Please start posting them. Had to delete several threads due to virus scans missing. Your thread WILL be deleted if virus scans are not posted.



Have a great day,

-Hood
thats what ive been saying... but i balance, hack vs virus scan, and hack always wins..
same for me...i think that the virus scans are not necisary i mean almost all stuff on the internet is dl at ur own risk...
I started posting my own lol just in case
And besides, if a moderator needs to approve it, then surely they scan it for viruses themselves before they approve?
umm no. we just test it, to see if it works. or is legit.. but the need of a virus scan lands on the poster not the moderator
Lol, I always post a virusscan if I post a hack.
kiss ass.. lol thats good continue to do so, + u bring good hacks so thanks ^.^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us