did already do that disconnected AV and downloaded it run it but no joy, it didnt help as i said the same file i downloaded i took home and it worked fine on the vista machine something else is blocking access to g3ntool.exe and i cant get to the bottom of it,its well weird ?,
MPGH Public Hack Guide[Choob Friendly.]
It doesn´t start
Well i have done all these things have downloaded it extracted etc. and then i have load the skype.dll file and then i type there down in the Box Crossfire.exe pushed "Ok.." and then i waited that will all minimize and the site which u have sayed will open but nothing there opened there ( I have Vista and have all run as Admin) and then i have tried to start the game and there was nothing in the top ..pls Help i dont know what to do

Oke now it´s starting but other prob ;P
Oke now it Starts it works great but now when i Will play 1 Round ist goes good but then when i would to jion an another battle my screen is very big and Crossfire is away but when i want to start comes an Internetsite from gameguard that the Gameguard doesn´t startst or is started and the game is working ... wayne but the real problem is that i must my Pc all the times Restart when i would to play a Round Crossfire pls help Quickly plsssss

Jetamay already got onto emmure for redistributing the MPGH Hacks.
It would be wise of you to remove them.
It would be wise of you to remove them.
thanks dude. it helped me alot. i had problems with it at the beging but it worked.
a queston??? i downloaded the public hack thing and the dll. came with virus.. trojan
a queston??? i downloaded the public hack thing and the dll. came with virus.. trojan
fak you sdad
heey when i try to download it
my virus scan says virus has been detected
my virus scan says virus has been detected
I can start the hack and i come back at MPGH.net and i see written like that this hack brought u by www.mpgh.net etc. But when i go in a room and press start game. It goes black. Normally after like 5 sec i can see the loading bar. But sometimes i can play but then like 2 games later i wont see the loading bar. If i dont see the loading bar( then i see a black screen) and i dont press crossfire away with ctrl + alt + delete, then it crashes. Just nothing saying. I just get back to desktop and crossfire is off. So after the black screen crossfire closes. And then if i try play crossfire( even without hacks ) then i get a white box with no title and nothing in it. U know a white box comes when u get a error or sumthing. And it sends me to a site with internet, but my internet is broke, if i start internet it looks like it loads but later it comes that it dont react. So i dont know which site. I think its with gameguard. I use mozzilla firefox instead internet cuz it dont works. I tried doing my password and username of MPGH in the settings( i got a question if it says username= must i do it like this username=joeyhu or username= joeyhu?) and i tried changing the name. And if i try to go on crossfire the white box comes back. I can only play if i restart my laptop and btw i got VISTA HOME. Please help me. If u want to u can mail me: joeyhu97@hotmail.com. Oh yeah btw. I always put off my virus scanner and i use gamebooster and something named Advanced system care. I start the crossfire with Advanced system care cuz its then faster. I m gonna try now without it. But please help me!
Joey
Joey
Im very close to getting it but after i did everything you said i run Skype.exe then i goto the injector it says succsessful and then the game goes to the hacker prevention little box and microsoft says it has encountered a problem and needs to close
EVERY time can someone please help me?
EVERY time can someone please help me?
I forgot to show the pictures about my problem!
Pictures:
I started crossfire and pressed start game. Then this come:
I pressed OK:
After like 30 seconds:
This is what happens like after 2/3 games.
Please help me. i cant use internet idk why but its broke. So i use mozzilla firefox. But now i dont know where the internet link goes to. I think it goes to a site about gameguard error. I heard about that. And btw when i start hacks and start crossfire, it says cant inject dll, but it still injects, its not a problem but weird.
Here is a copy of my previous message:
Public hack
I can start the hack and i come back at MPGH.net and i see written like that this hack brought u by MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online etc. But when i go in a room and press start game. It goes black. Normally after like 5 sec i can see the loading bar. But sometimes i can play but then like 2 games later i wont see the loading bar. If i dont see the loading bar( then i see a black screen) and i dont press crossfire away with ctrl + alt + delete, then it crashes. Just nothing saying. I just get back to desktop and crossfire is off. So after the black screen crossfire closes. And then if i try play crossfire( even without hacks ) then i get a white box with no title and nothing in it. U know a white box comes when u get a error or sumthing. And it sends me to a site with internet, but my internet is broke, if i start internet it looks like it loads but later it comes that it dont react. So i dont know which site. I think its with gameguard. I use mozzilla firefox instead internet cuz it dont works. I tried doing my password and username of MPGH in the settings( i got a question if it says username= must i do it like this username=joeyhu or username= joeyhu?) and i tried changing the name. And if i try to go on crossfire the white box comes back. I can only play if i restart my laptop and btw i got VISTA HOME. Please help me. If u want to u can mail me: joeyhu97@hotmail.com. Oh yeah btw. I always put off my virus scanner and i use gamebooster and something named Advanced system care. I start the crossfire with Advanced system care cuz its then faster. I m gonna try now without it. But please help me!
Pictures:
I started crossfire and pressed start game. Then this come:
I pressed OK:
After like 30 seconds:
This is what happens like after 2/3 games.
Please help me. i cant use internet idk why but its broke. So i use mozzilla firefox. But now i dont know where the internet link goes to. I think it goes to a site about gameguard error. I heard about that. And btw when i start hacks and start crossfire, it says cant inject dll, but it still injects, its not a problem but weird.
Here is a copy of my previous message:
Public hack
I can start the hack and i come back at MPGH.net and i see written like that this hack brought u by MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking - Hack, Hacks, Game Hacks, Combat Arms Hacks, CrossFire Hacks, WarRock Hacks, Knight Online, Counter Strike: Source Hacks, Counterstrike Hacks, BattleField 2 Hacks, Warrock Hacks, World of Warcraft Hacks, Knight Online etc. But when i go in a room and press start game. It goes black. Normally after like 5 sec i can see the loading bar. But sometimes i can play but then like 2 games later i wont see the loading bar. If i dont see the loading bar( then i see a black screen) and i dont press crossfire away with ctrl + alt + delete, then it crashes. Just nothing saying. I just get back to desktop and crossfire is off. So after the black screen crossfire closes. And then if i try play crossfire( even without hacks ) then i get a white box with no title and nothing in it. U know a white box comes when u get a error or sumthing. And it sends me to a site with internet, but my internet is broke, if i start internet it looks like it loads but later it comes that it dont react. So i dont know which site. I think its with gameguard. I use mozzilla firefox instead internet cuz it dont works. I tried doing my password and username of MPGH in the settings( i got a question if it says username= must i do it like this username=joeyhu or username= joeyhu?) and i tried changing the name. And if i try to go on crossfire the white box comes back. I can only play if i restart my laptop and btw i got VISTA HOME. Please help me. If u want to u can mail me: joeyhu97@hotmail.com. Oh yeah btw. I always put off my virus scanner and i use gamebooster and something named Advanced system care. I start the crossfire with Advanced system care cuz its then faster. I m gonna try now without it. But please help me!
Im very close to getting it but after i did everything you said i run Skype.exe then i goto the injector it says succsessful and then the game goes to the hacker prevention little box and microsoft says it has encountered a problem and needs to close
EVERY time can someone please help me? WILL THANK!
EVERY time can someone please help me? WILL THANK!
dude i click the g3nTool and the injecTOR wont come up
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
CrossFire Hacks & Cheats[TuT] How to make MPGH Public hack to work!! [choob friendly] 18 WarRock - International Hacks[release] Mpgh Public Hack - Sidnietje
56 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public hack?
5 WarRock - International Hacks[Release]MPGH Public Hack v1.0 (15 min)
2 WarRock - International HacksMPGH Public Hack
102
