GetModuleHandle problem...

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by vinke2013 View Post
NO alle Features work Fine Add me on Skype : vinke999 I can help you with CrapTrap (XTrap )
Added: xdstorm94


---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hackerlovely View Post
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8); working Eu now,i dont thing it is problem
By Onehitcf
No, its dont work... At least for me...
if(CShell==0)
{
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8);
}
sure working now with EU
Quote Originally Posted by hackerlovely View Post
if(CShell==0)
{
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8);
}
sure working now with EU
Client Crash


---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hackerlovely View Post
if(CShell==0)
{
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8);
}
sure working now with EU
Sorrya, i was wrong, i fixed it works perfect...
Really thanks for help...
Quote Originally Posted by BACKD00R View Post
I looked into this command...So if i understand good, i hould loop throught the Crossfire.exe process, and log, where it find the "CShell.dll" on the address ?
I dont use getmodulehandle...
Quote Originally Posted by hackerlovely View Post
if(CShell==0)
{
CShell=(*(DWORD*)(0x6BEB64)-0x4578f8);
}
Where did you find the Addresses ?
Quote Originally Posted by vinke2013 View Post
So Now my Hack working and I'v made all Other Hacks with .dll(s) undedected who want that i make your .dll(s) Undedected send me a PN and Rabir I'v made your Hack unde... Again i can send you ?
u know its my way .. i found it !
2. why u want to help so much people? OMG! it will get patched -.-
PCe
GetModuleHandle still works here.
I just tested...
 
CFEU

 
CFNA


Only coded it like that for testing purposes..
Code:
	while (GetModuleHandle("CShell") == NULL)
		Sleep(10);
     char t1[64];
     sprintf(t1, "%p", GetModuleHandle("CShell"));
     MessageBox(0, t1, "Pointer value", MB_OK);
Maybe its something else.

From testing.. crossfire.exe loads and cshell loads about 1-2 seconds later.
I noticed if you create a thread and it doesnt finish before cshell loads, you get an error.
And if you keep the thread open untill cshell loads, you get a memory access error, cant remember what it says.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
GetModuleHandle still works here.
I just tested...
 
CFEU

 
CFNA


Only coded it like that for testing purposes..
Code:
    while (GetModuleHandle("CShell") == NULL)
        Sleep(10);
     char t1[64];
     sprintf(t1, "%p", GetModuleHandle("CShell"));
     MessageBox(0, t1, "Pointer value", MB_OK);
Maybe its something else.

From testing.. crossfire.exe loads and cshell loads about 1-2 seconds later.
I noticed if you create a thread and it doesnt finish before cshell loads, you get an error.
And if you keep the thread open untill cshell loads, you get a memory access error, cant remember what it says.
So, the thread cause the error, not the GetModuleHandle...
But what about, create a thread, but it will finish, before the CShell loads, also it create another thread... Wich work continuely after the CShell ?
Getmodule No Detected !!!
@rabir007
No that doesnt work either.

I easiest way i found was to hook something.
Just find something in memory that gets executed all the time and hook it.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
@rabir007
No that doesnt work either.

I easiest way i found was to hook something.
Just find something in memory that gets executed all the time and hook it.
Ahh... I dont understand... I can create many Thread i want, but when i use the getModuleHandle, it means instant error...
@rabir007
Pm me a simple source showing me what you mean.
I'll see if i can make a simple source showing you what i mean.

I wanna see this error..
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us