Thumbs upBSowned fix needed

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
BSowned fix needed
To all programmer
I got 2012 Dec version of bsowned inject it
And it work but when weapon hack will dc
And press f12 the toggle menu will come out
But the quick menu I don't know how to make
It out it say press *to open quick menu
Should I press button 8+shift or capslock +8 or just 8
To those who use bsowned before abday programer

If someone teach me how to use I will release
PM me file , let me test , i will inform u back for the hotkeys that works XD
My name not activated maybe not work haha!
Quote Originally Posted by vincent lin View Post
To all programmer
I got 2012 Dec version of bsowned inject it
And it work but when weapon hack will dc
And press f12 the toggle menu will come out
But the quick menu I don't know how to make
It out it say press *to open quick menu
Should I press button 8+shift or capslock +8 or just 8
To those who use bsowned before abday programer

If someone teach me how to use I will release



PM that bsowned..let me look..i got same bsowned from 2012..maybe hotkey were the same or not..
Quote Originally Posted by vincent lin View Post
To all programmer
I got 2012 Dec version of bsowned inject it
And it work but when weapon hack will dc
And press f12 the toggle menu will come out
But the quick menu I don't know how to make
It out it say press *to open quick menu
Should I press button 8+shift or capslock +8 or just 8
To those who use bsowned before abday programer

If someone teach me how to use I will release
I have no problem with my hotkeys with BSOwned. Did you do any settings to the file?
PM me your file and let me have a look.
Will get back to you as soon as possible.
If your IGN(s) is not activated, stop trying, it will just auto-close game
But i have the legit version
Quote Originally Posted by Arcton View Post
If your IGN(s) is not activated, stop trying, it will just auto-close game
But i have the legit version

can u share with me PM me ok
Arcton, is it 50 USD ? Can lend your account in BSOwned? I want to try.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us