Some HTML CODEING! For forums!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Some HTML CODEING! For forums!
Anyways i Tell you the html code.

Code:
I love you {USERNAME}


You can put
i hate you
**** you
anything you want with Code:
{USERNAME}
in the end of it.

I love you {USERNAME}

I hate You {USERNAME}

**** You {USERNAME}

i am in love with u {USERNAME}

I play with ur tits {USERNAME}


Thats it.


I dont Know if it works for these Forums But many others they DO!
Quote Originally Posted by Ironelite35 View Post
Anyways i Tell you the html code.

Code:
I love you {USERNAME}


You can put
i hate you
**** you
anything you want with Code:
{USERNAME}
in the end of it.

I love you {USERNAME}

I hate You {USERNAME}

**** You {USERNAME}

i am in love with u {USERNAME}

I play with ur tits {USERNAME}


Thats it.


I dont Know if it works for these Forums But many others they DO!
fail
firstly its [username]
and secondly thats bb code not html
thirdly HTML code is Off
Fourthly, it's definitely not vBulletin.
Lastly { isn't apart of the HTML syntax.
damn jetamay why did you have to say lastly
i was gonna say and finally, you got owned
Wow you should maybe start to learn or study HTML before trying to show everyone some codeing of it.

And now i can say

EPiiC FAiiL
Terrible choice of where to post, some one move the post to some programming section, like tutorials so we can all learn from it. I wouldn't delete it or any thing.
Umm Shut the FUCK UP,, My friend gave me this On MSN I DONT NO SHIT ABOUT HTML OR W.E THE FUCK YALL ARE TLKING ABOUT, HE SAID ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKERS
Quote Originally Posted by Ironelite35 View Post
Umm Shut the FUCK UP,, My friend gave me this On MSN I DONT NO SHIT ABOUT HTML OR W.E THE FUCK YALL ARE TLKING ABOUT, HE SAID ALL OF YOU ARE FUCKERS
Well tell your friend he does't know shit about what he is talking =P
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
Don't cry. PLEASE.
why the fuck not?
Thinks It works FOR ME!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us