AngryHelpGame crashes.

Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2
I have the same problem. Did you find a fix?
Quote Originally Posted by kpate111 View Post
I have the same problem. Did you find a fix?
NO. I Didn't
Download windows Direct X,NVIDIA graphic card, ATI graphic card.
That can help you i think.
I Got a new problem xD, RB001.REZ File changed. I Installed a new windows Win7 64 Bit

And Problem still occuring
Quote Originally Posted by burakisdebom View Post
want the Rb001.rez file? ^^
I Got downloaded many times and still file is changed. did many reinstalls and still occurs.

I'm downloading game again. but np can u upload it ?
File deleted. That guy uploaded a link file..
Quote Originally Posted by bedro98 View Post
When i enter a room. then Clicks start, During loading. i get crashed

I Don't use hacks. game is clean, i have just installed it
change your copy of windows then download cf again and re install it and don't download an antivirus and off the The firewall
How did you fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by bedro98 View Post
Solved. Req #Close
How did you fix it?
Quote Originally Posted by kpate111 View Post
How did you fix it?
Setup Win7 64Bit instead of XP 32Bit, XP was old version
Quote Originally Posted by bedro98 View Post
When i enter a room. then Clicks start, During loading. i get crashed

I Don't use hacks. game is clean, i have just installed it
solved close
Posts 16–28 of 28 · Page 2 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?