SolvedLoadLib Help!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
LoadLib Help!
Okay, so I am having a problem with my LoadLib. I have put it in the Crossfire directory but an error comes up every time I try loading the Cshell.dll. If someone can help me, that would be amazing. I will attach a picture of the error message.
 
Pictures





Try this one, its done using another method.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...g-loadlib.html

Put the file in your crossfire folder and run the app.
A messagebox will popup, dont close it.
If everything went ok, you'l beable to use olly and or CE.

The app still works for me.
Quote Originally Posted by Pingo View Post
Try this one, its done using another method.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/290-crossf...g-loadlib.html

Put the file in your crossfire folder and run the app.
A messagebox will popup, dont close it.
If everything went ok, you'l beable to use olly and or CE.

The app still works for me.
I tried this already, No message box appears for me. All it does is open, then my screen flashes a few times and then nothing appears.
@AmpMeUp
Yea a few people had this same issue. I never got around to fixing it.

If i remake it and see whats is causing this to happen, think you could test it for me?
I might as well fix it, got nothing else todo.
I would gladly test it out for you. Do you have an MSN/Skype/etc?
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us