A Little Question

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
A Little Question
Hey guys,

I have a little question for you, and my question is;
Can I play MoHW/BF4 with the same Origin-Account if I'm banned in BF3 or do I really need a new game + account?
I'm sure sure since I haven't been banned yet, but I'm guessing your whole Origin account gets banned, so you can't log in anymore, thus everything in it is gone. So if you're BF3 banned, everything else is gone too
maybe yes u can...
No you cannot play MOHW with your PB Banned Account, you need a new one and yes it is all about the money
Ok, thanks guys that means I won't hack in EA games
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?