LightbulbDoes CF feel different now?

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Does CF feel different now?
Well what i am trying to say is ... before like a few years ago 'hacks' where use to be used however it felt kind of different like you know it was there but you still could play have fun etc . Even though back then , there where shit tons of hacks lol . But now it seems as if you cant get a decent game out of CF and you find no joy in playing . Also that so many ass fag people hacking now lol. no offense, and i do know this is hacking website lol ... But from what i have seen. things have changed and i just wondered if you guys feel the change
Most people who use hacks now (2012-2013) are to increase the ratio and to be the best. And by that, they have fun not really... In any case, this is stupid to believe as good with a hack. Let's say that it is a goal for them: be better and have a pro ratio. Times are changing too quickly.
Totally just we need one server for hackers all to play in against each other and see how it feels
CF just has to add more starting money and GP guns, a lot would still play but then again almost all F2P(Free to play) games are actually P2W(Pay to win)
Just lower the hacking please
yea , any or every tdm I join there's someone hacking.

Here's what I do. I play matches with friends. Play in alpha 7 or echo 8. If anyone hacks in those channels. They get kicked. Play in matches with higher rank players. Not some smiley ranks with a 4.0 kd lol.
The moderators of the game will never accept. Hack is illegal and banned from all games... it must be understood. It is the hackers who are in twist.
I hardly run into hackers
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post
I hardly run into hackers
must be a ninja lol

---------- Post added at 01:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by andre02203 View Post
Totally just we need one server for hackers all to play in against each other and see how it feels
CF just has to add more starting money and GP guns, a lot would still play but then again almost all F2P(Free to play) games are actually P2W(Pay to win)
Just lower the hacking please
totaly agree :[

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post


MPGH= Multi Player Game Hacking. Not every member uses hacks on mpgh.

not really , mpgh isnt just all about hacks you know ...

---------- Post added at 01:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2 View Post
i just hate Kicking Vote System , always turk/newbies kicking me for being better than them/wanna my ACE
and u can just find tons of them in UK Servers
yep i hate it now lol
i sick out of key loggers and acc hacker lets talk sine when the mpgh open we have not bad or good but when onther hack website open they have a ton tons of hacker maybe they noob cant play but crossfire need to make noop server free for all rank even 5 star and close password for farming and when they know how to play crossfire go to pro server or we make basic trannig and we make our self good nor noop or any fck hacker and what.... i say now however nice hack keep going

mpgh and make soome aswome hack
i just hate Kicking Vote System , always turk/newbies kicking me for being better than them/wanna my ACE
and u can just find tons of them in UK Servers
The diference between old ages and now is that in old ages most hackers didn´t want to get banned so they most of then kept low profile, but now they are like, "If they hack and don´t get banned, why shouldn´t i?!" and start speeding around with noreload and aimbot...

The worst thing is that it´s spreading to things like ESL, B8, E8, if you go E8 last days you see tons of rooms with the name "OHK! CF PRO"...
we still have hacks. check the main cf page.
evrey game
I see hackers all the time,I'm raging all the time,because I can't play crossfire north america like I did in 2009-2010 stupid hackers ruining everything
Quote Originally Posted by [M]aster[T] View Post
I see hackers all the time,I'm raging all the time,because I can't play crossfire north america like I did in 2009-2010 stupid hackers ruining everything
MPGH= Multi Player Game Hacking. Not every member uses hacks on mpgh.

lol I know mpgh means Multi Player Game Hacking idiot. and i know all this motherf*** members don't using hacks they might have a life.and you got no life.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us