CrossFire Ultimate Hack

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CrossFire Ultimate Hack
Hello fellows from MPGH,
I learned some coding after a few months, and I'd like to contribute to this forum for making me interested in making hacks.

Features:
Godmode * Special for the contribution
Wallhack
Chams
Full Bright
Aimbot
No Fog
No Sky
Weapon Hack (10 weapons to choose from; select your weapon and press DELETE)
No Gravity
CrossFire Multi-Hack (VIP).rarattachment deleted · 798 downloads before removal
Why Is Tis Dude Banned? I Tried Them And It Worked Perfectly. I Wonder Why It Doesnt Work For All Of You Guyz? All You Had To Do Wuz Fallow the Rules.
Mine Goes Not Responding When I Run It Why Does It Do That? Plz Help
Same it asking me for a .dll fiel which it doesnt seem to have in the download
any help?
thanx
He's banned for posting a virus.
that hack gave me 3 trojans
PWNT!!! Mate i did my own virus scan and it had the same results as above^^^. Have fun being banned :P
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us