Hi I want to sell my world of warcraft account. Has a lvl 90 mage lvl 76 priest with couple boa.
The reason behind this is I don't play the mage anymore and own 2 WoW account. I'm the original owner of both. And I no longer want to pay for 2 acc. I think its a great deal for the pirce I ask(150us)

My mage is half malevolent gear. I've been 6 time gladiator on it. 2908 personnal Arena rating in 3s on statistic - Get you easy partner.

the mage is fully keybinded and macroed.

The account also comes with Diablo3 - Lvl 60 wizard
Starcraft 2
2 month of game time currently active.


I ask 150 for it since I've been trying to sell it for couple weeks already.

Once its paid you will receive everything for the account (All cdkey I have, Secret question and secret question answer )

I'm looking for serious buyer if you need anything else feel free to contact me on skype: ECKZORG or by email at francois335@gmail.com