Need help

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Need help
Okay, so I'm basically a noob at C++ .. I just took some random codes I found and put them together in Visual Studio, then I built it and it said successful build. But when I injected the dll I got a runtime error. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
idk man we need more info than that.
Quote Originally Posted by kill3rrr123 View Post
Okay, so I'm basically a noob at C++ .. I just took some random codes I found and put them together in Visual Studio, then I built it and it said successful build. But when I injected the dll I got a runtime error. Could someone tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us