NVIDIA or AMD?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
NVIDIA or AMD?
From your experience, which one do you prefer? I currently have an AMD graphic card but im donna change it soon, any suggestions?
I have a Nvidia Geforce GTX 560Ti and it is a great GPU. I'd say choose Nvidia.
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post
From your experience, which one do you prefer? I currently have an AMD graphic card but im donna change it soon, any suggestions?
what amd graphics card?
Well if you have a budget AMD but if you can get crazy with your money than go with one of the expensive Nvidia ones
What do you want to do on your PC? And how many Watts power supply do you have?
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
What do you want to do on your PC? And how many Watts power supply do you have?
i just want to change my GPU.. i got 750W or 800W
Quote Originally Posted by Terio View Post


Its not bad, but since my motherboard is a PCI-E 2.1x16, should i go for a PCI-E 3.0 or try to find a 2.1, cause i know that the 3.0 are backward compatible
I know nothing about motherboards, so I can't help you at this one.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
I know nothing about motherboards, so I can't help you at this one.
oh ok its fine..
but atm i have an ATI HD 5570 and im looking for an 7xxx series. What is the equivalent of it in nvidia?
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?