QuestionELExTrO D3D Base Problem

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
ELExTrO D3D Base Problem
I have this problem with ELExTrO's D3D Base. I was trying to edit the colors and I changed my title color to Green but it stayed yellow. I changed it to Orange and it was still yellow. I looked through the base looking for some other place to change the title color but I couldn't find anything. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. If you could that would be great thanx.
Copy/Paste your colors.h file, i think it's because of the ARGB colors values.
Quote Originally Posted by iWiizz View Post
Copy/Paste your colors.h file, i think it's because of the ARGB colors values.
I don't have a different colors.h file
Edit: I will actually just take the colors.h from a different Base.
When you use your brain, all works !
Quote Originally Posted by iWiizz View Post
When you use your brain, all works !
... I used a bad base :/ I need to get a different base to steal from :P
OMG- look in menu.cpp look who is your drawbox,drawborder and change it...
I know the base, there are 2 Texts, one is empty -> useless, maybe u changed this color
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us