Selling Dayz Keys $2.50 .:Autobuy:. New! .:Fast:.
ArmA 2 OA/ Dayz Keys for sale!
PRICE: $2.50
24 HR Warranty!
Since this is a new shop im giving away two free vouch keys to show that im legit!
*you must have 200+ post and post a vouch!*
Contact Me!
Skype: elansavinon
ⓘ
Warranty
A 24 hr warranty is given from time of purchase where only cd-key in use problems would be fixed
The warranty doesnt cover any bans during or after the warranty!
TOS
PRICE: $2.50
24 HR Warranty!
Since this is a new shop im giving away two free vouch keys to show that im legit!
*you must have 200+ post and post a vouch!*
Contact Me!
Skype: elansavinon
ⓘWarranty
A 24 hr warranty is given from time of purchase where only cd-key in use problems would be fixed
The warranty doesnt cover any bans during or after the warranty!
TOS
No refunds.
I do not replace CD Keys after 24 hours.
I do not replace Banned Keys after 1 Hour.
You will not dispute the item, Doing so will result in a blacklist.
I will only replace your key(S) once.
I hold the rights to change the Terms of Service at any time.
I do not replace CD Keys after 24 hours.
I do not replace Banned Keys after 1 Hour.
You will not dispute the item, Doing so will result in a blacklist.
I will only replace your key(S) once.
I hold the rights to change the Terms of Service at any time.


