500 Post raffle for a free lifetime warranty key!

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
500 Post raffle for a free lifetime warranty key!
Hello!

Copying Normen's idea for this :P

I just reached 500 posts so I decided to have another raffle!

Prize will be a lifetime warranty key from me!
Just choose a number between 1 and 250 and post it here
Entry will be void if you are not the first person to choose a number, and commented an entry twice.


Winner will be chosen in 48 hours.

Push thanks if you like this!
I pick 68!
You get a like, just because I like you. But, I don't care to win a key. So GL to those involved.
i pick 3 please thanks.
Ooh, I know, 42!
i guess it will be 62
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?