WTS▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓[★★★ App Trailers Hacking Ebook ★★★▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by Derpaloo View Post
Now online and taking sales!
Does this method work for iPad?
Is the method saturated, as in alot of people already use it?
I'm interested in buying this method, I added you on Skype
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
@Derpaloo does the method work on iPad..
If you read the thread, he said that it works on any iDevice that has apptrailers.
Quote Originally Posted by rugerty100 View Post
If you read the thread, he said that it works on any iDevice that has apptrailers.
I just checked on iPad.. it doesn't feature AppTrailers... that means that it doesn't work on ALL iDevices
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post
I just checked on iPad.. it doesn't feature AppTrailers... that means that it doesn't work on ALL iDevices
Currently have app trailers on my iPad
Check again.
Quote Originally Posted by Observation View Post
Currently have app trailers on my iPad
Check again.
Hrmmm odd. What did you search on the appstore.. or do you have Installous.
Works fantastically. Takes very little effort at all and I know that I'll be making my money back very soon.

Definitely a vouch for this.
i could not get it to work, but i got refounded, great service, its legit and i believe its working, must have been an issue on my side, defenitley worth checking out tho!
I used the exploit to get $5 and cashed out successfully, but 24 hrs later I got $2 and tried to cash out and my account was suspended
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
I used the exploit to get $5 and cashed out successfully, but 24 hrs later I got $2 and tried to cash out and my account was suspended
Can I talk to you about it?
Can you provide some info about it?
Added you on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by FeelTheRush View Post


Can I talk to you about it?
Can you provide some info about it?
Added you on skype.
Sure ill be on Skype at AcidicPM
I would just like to point out, THIS IS FUCKING STOLEN!

It's not his, it's made by a person named Decimator on Ha*k Forums.
Quote Originally Posted by djurich View Post
I would just like to point out, THIS IS FUCKING STOLEN!

It's not his, it's made by a person named Decimator on Ha*k Forums.
Yeah, I saw that. Hrmmm Leeching...
Posts 46–60 of 60 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?