How to add scripts to the VA bypass?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How to add scripts to the VA bypass?
Need help with this! If someone could show me id be happy!

skype justinjackson4
Edit DayZMenu.ini in your loader folder.

The default is
[Scripts]
Default=scripts\menu.sqf
Key=45
I think.

Let's say the menu loader file is called mah.sqf and it's in the folder called scr in the oa directory.
You will need to edit the Default= line to match the mah.sqf file.
In this case it would be Default=scr\mah.sqf

The sqf file you're looking for is usually called
mah.sqf
menu.sqf
startmenu.sqf
ajmenu.sqf
or something similiar.
I know my explanation sucks.

If you still can't get it to work,add me on skype.
Quote Originally Posted by Dubw0w View Post
I know my explanation sucks.
What did you write?
This is a good guide, I understood it but I haven't a bypass >.<
Quote Originally Posted by hax.exe View Post
What did you write?
This is a good guide, I understood it but I haven't a bypass >.<
Could you help me do this? My skype is justinjackson4
Quote Originally Posted by ImYoshi View Post
Could you help me do this? My skype is justinjackson4
Not today because I have to work tomorrow that means good night forum friends!
Alright, can someone please help
Ugh, cant get it. Added you
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?