ExclamationHelp me to hack CrossFire

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help me to hack CrossFire
Admin asked me CrossFire Edition MPGH Public hack Hack - May 24, 2009 for CrossFire China or Vietnam
or CrossFire U.S
Quote Originally Posted by No14 View Post
Admin asked me CrossFire Edition MPGH Public hack Hack - May 24, 2009 for CrossFire China or Vietnam
or CrossFire U.S
Em, what? An admin asked you to make a pub hack for CF China or Vietnam and you're asking us to help?
Quote Originally Posted by No14 View Post
Admin asked me CrossFire Edition MPGH Public hack Hack - May 24, 2009 for CrossFire China or Vietnam
or CrossFire U.S
I don't quite believe this....
I think he is asking if the pub hack is for China, Vietnam, or US.
No hes not, hes saying that an admin told him to make hacks for crossfire and he needs help O.o
Well lets just hope he's disillusional, I don't want to have a pub hack from him >.>
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us