Rustler Menu Full Version - Working RE

Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9
All the people saying "dont approve it" are people who payed good money for the menu...
However Its about time this menu got leaked cause Rustler has made far too much off it.
Quote Originally Posted by Scenic. View Post
All the people saying "dont approve it" are people who payed good money for the menu...
However Its about time this menu got leaked cause Rustler has made far too much off it.
Well he should deserve the 40$ becaues he worked hard in it
Quote Originally Posted by The amazing View Post
Well he should deserve the 40$ becaues he worked hard in it
Just saying, me and marcus are working on a Custom menu which has all the scripts rustler has and more...
We are selling for $10 a pop atm
Quote Originally Posted by Scenic. View Post
All the people saying "dont approve it" are people who payed good money for the menu...
However Its about time this menu got leaked cause Rustler has made far too much off it.
I haven't paid anything. I just dislike leechers.
Quote Originally Posted by bambi. View Post
why should'nt this get approved ?
He joined this month... He has 7 posts.... No pictures.... No virus scans.... Why would it?
kindly go fuck yourself with a rusty iron pole

thanks
ooh wow nvm dont approve
please approve rustler takes 40$ from people basically for a RE, the heli bus script and the nukes- most of the other scripts, the menu ( monky ) etc. are the work of others.

m e d i a f i r e . c o m/?sj80dg7524ed6fv
I don't see why people are asking why this won't be approved. Rules clearly state that an attachment must have 2 virus scans and at least 1 screenshot.
he uploaded virus scans and now he needs 1 picture .
As long as this is legit, (which it is probably not) I dislike paying $40 for a hack, even if he worked so hard on it.
Hope he posts a screenshot, if not several.
this menu should never be released to the public
/ This seems like the real deal, I'm still checking it for ads. There's nothing in the rules about leeched hacks or VIP stuffs, I'll check with Dave first though.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
/ This seems like the real deal, I'm still checking it for ads. There's nothing in the rules about leeched hacks or VIP stuffs, I'll check with Dave first though.
are you, even though it's leeched approving it? would be nice..
how did he get the link in the first place?
Posts 16–30 of 126 · Page 2 of 9

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?