QuestionInstant revive BUG!

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Instant revive BUG!
Hey people, Whats up?
I saw two guys doing this bug, I and my friend killed they two times, and they spawned 1~2 min after this...
I want to know how to do it...
Can anyone please make a Tutorial or tell me how to?
I'll appreciate it very much!
Thanks! And Sorry for my bad English!
They probably just deleted and named the same.
Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321' View Post
Hey people, Whats up?
I saw two guys doing this bug, I and my friend killed they two times, and they spawned 1~2 min after this...
I want to know how to do it...
Can anyone please make a Tutorial or tell me how to?
I'll appreciate it very much!
Thanks! And Sorry for my bad English!
Quote Originally Posted by IlikeCAH! View Post
They probably just deleted and named the same.
No, They didn't cause they spawned in the same place...
change computer time to 1 hour before
Quote Originally Posted by terrybad View Post
change computer time to 1 hour before
Nope isnt working anymore.
well its a spawn point so you could have more than one character at a spawn point
Quote Originally Posted by castrojordan View Post
well its a spawn point so you could have more than one character at a spawn point
But was THE SAME NAME...
They could have deleted and renamed, it was proven that 70% of the time when you delete and rename you spawn in same spot.
Quote Originally Posted by 0987654321' View Post
But was THE SAME NAME...
Unlikely but they could of used Cheat Engine to change the Revive time string to 0 minuets and logged back into the same Server difficult but can be done.

I'm sure it can be done by entering the string then killing your self and changing the string to a higher one and then once you have died again you can set the current string to 0 and instantly rejoin something like that. Good Luck!
Cheat Engine hacking was pretty much patched for WarZ :/
Quote Originally Posted by flapstik View Post
Unlikely but they could of used Cheat Engine to change the Revive time string to 0 minuets and logged back into the same Server difficult but can be done.

I'm sure it can be done by entering the string then killing your self and changing the string to a higher one and then once you have died again you can set the current string to 0 and instantly rejoin something like that. Good Luck!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us