HelpBorders

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Borders
I need help changing my border
can anyone help teach me how to draw a border and color it?
not asking for complete leech just base
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post
I need help changing my border
can anyone help teach me how to draw a border and color it?
not asking for complete leech just base
Not sure what you mean
Like the border i wanna make the corners round and the border Black but i have no clue how
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Not sure what you mean
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post
Like the border i wanna make the corners round and the border Black but i have no clue how


Oh, so you literally want like a round border and ect.. like a circle form?
Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

Oh, so you literally want like a round border and ect.. like a circle form?
yea the top straight but at the corners round @dnj$nda94manbdw can u help?
Quote Originally Posted by Aly El-Haddad View Post
Hello,
I created those examples for you

@Psychotic
/req approve

Thanks would you mind to paste codes on site physchotic might not be on for a minute
Quote Originally Posted by Aly El-Haddad View Post
Hello,
I created those examples for you

@Psychotic
/req approve

You need 2 virus scans for each file before I can approve.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?