WTSDayZ Key Codes | Simple cheap and warranty'd | Autobuy [$2]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
DayZ Key Codes | Simple cheap and warranty'd | Autobuy [$2]




-----------------------------------------------------------------

Basically, the keys are checked that they work, then put into my auto-buy system,
they're cheap and will work, and if buy some chance they do not, I'll replace them for free!
------------------------------------------------------------------

Warranty is 48 hours, I will know if you've been banned in the time since purchased or
if they were banned to begin with
------------------------------------------------------------------


My stock at the moment is around 150 keys
Have fun!


For Multiple keys at reduced prices contact: themonkmanfamily on skype to arrange a deal
Bumpity Bump, no one gets any love anymore </3
Vouche Completly Legit
First sale! Thanks alot! Please post if it worked smoothly for you!

C:
Add: themonkmanfamily on skype and we can arrange some bulk discounts!
Doing 5 keys for $8 message themonkmanfamily on SKYPE!
the key came as a .key file how do i use this?
I got a key and it's in use. Please help you arent on skype
Hey, I'll be on skype for the rest of the day, shoot me a PM with your paypal email and I'll email you a new one ASAP!


Also, the .key files open in notepad!
If you buy a key, I will infect you with Bowen's infectable menu FOR FREE!
Wow had this key for ages and would recommend this to all my mates, its amazing all should try it and its pretty cheap aswell Vouching for this guy!
Thanks Jpkelsey, The auto buy is working 100% now sending .txt files with your key in so you can use Darky Key changer on it straight away!
I worked with this guy over steam and His keys are extremely reliable. I can vouch for him! Also, don't think about working with anyone else, this guy is the best.
vouch for this guy!
Just bought key, unbanned and valid!
Thanks!
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?