UnhappySolvedFreecam

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Freecam
Can someone code/find a plain Freecam with no other mods? I'm currently trying to decode a hacked client with no luck. So, thanks.
Freecam? I don't understand. Do you mean having your minecraft person remaining in the same position but you zoning out and being able to view the world freely?
You mean those vids on youtube? Actually its just another person hiding their UI (The hand, items, etc)
I was confused with that too
Quote Originally Posted by InCapacitated View Post
You mean those vids on youtube? Actually its just another person hiding their UI (The hand, items, etc)
I was confused with that too
Oh if you mean that @OP then that's just another account the user set to pan around the building / place using a mod called Camera Studio. Basically, you can set waypoints for the player to fly AUTOMATICALLY without you having to control it. You can also set the speed, and jerky-ness of the turns.
Freecam is where your character stays in the remaining position and you're able to fly freely. Most clients nowadays have this as it's client sided and you can't do anything with it except see your surroundings. IE; what's above you. OP, take a look in our Minecraft Hacks section and find a hack you like. I know for sure Nodus has it, not sure about any others. Just check the features of the client to see.
Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
Freecam is where your character stays in the remaining position and you're able to fly freely. Most clients nowadays have this as it's client sided and you can't do anything with it except see your surroundings. IE; what's above you. OP, take a look in our Minecraft Hacks section and find a hack you like. I know for sure Nodus has it, not sure about any others. Just check the features of the client to see.
OP wants one with no other mods, I'm not sure there are any out that only includes freecam atm.
Yes, i'm aware there are no standalone ones atm. That is why I included "code" in my original post, thanks anyways.
Quote Originally Posted by Vajra View Post
Yes, i'm aware there are no standalone ones atm. That is why I included "code" in my original post, thanks anyways.
Yeah sorry there were none that could fit your need.
/solved
If you need anything else, feel free to make another thread.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us