Hack this server Please :)

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Hack this server Please :)
185.2.138.60:3051 is the ip the server is on namalsk the admin/s are complete dicks so have fun and enjoy all they do is abuse there power!
cant say i am in the right here but please just fuck it up
#YOLO
Quote Originally Posted by maxpiper@hotmail.co.uk View Post
185.2.138.60:3051 is the ip the server is on namalsk the admin/s are complete dicks so have fun and enjoy all they do is abuse there power!
cant say i am in the right here but please just fuck it up
#YOLO
Find a different server to play on?
Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
Find a different server?

why a new server?
Quote Originally Posted by ketchupman View Post
why a new server?
Meant a new one for himself to play on :P

We are not your personal army, OP.
Quote Originally Posted by Bosegelucke View Post
Meant a new one for himself to play on :P

We are not your personal army, OP.
That sounds like a phrase I know from somewhere I love oh so dearly. [SARCASM]Probably 9gag[/SARCASM]
Quote Originally Posted by IAmDoctor View Post
That sounds like a phrase I know from somewhere I love oh so dearly. [SARCASM]Probably 9gag[/SARCASM]
Never been there, but probably is from there :P
ok im gonna try this.
We Aren't your personal army.
But if u insist I shall do my best after VA is undetected <3
I was being sarcastic about 9gag. That phrase can often be seen on a board on 4chan called /b/
Thanks guys they have no anti cheat which makes me giggle if someone has a ban script the admins are Gripton (or along the lines of that) and [oNi] Liam (somthing along the lines of that ) and lewis but he is no main admin but still mess thats guys game up
i am aware that your not my personal hacker army but they are annoying and the owner is only 12 YEARS OLD no admin should be that old lol
Quote Originally Posted by maxpiper@hotmail.co.uk View Post
Thanks guys they have no anti cheat which makes me giggle if someone has a ban script the admins are Gripton (or along the lines of that) and [oNi] Liam (somthing along the lines of that ) and lewis but he is no main admin but still mess thats guys game up
i am aware that your not my personal hacker army but they are annoying and the owner is only 12 YEARS OLD no admin should be that old lol
If the admin is 12 years old the server isn't even worth "hacking", just find a new server to play on..
Hey can someone PM me the filter? I hate launching through Arma II OA.
I nuked it, But then he did a rollback. On screen I put Go fuck yourself in pink text and killed all of them haha.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us