I found a way to play Namlsk with Survival Hack 3.7!
Title says it all!
(I dont know if people have found this already but here are the instructions)
1. Open DayZ Commander.
2. Join a Namalsk server.
3. Leave the server and go back to the menu screen (singleplayer, multiplayer etc)
4. Run firefox as administrator
5. Double click plugin-container.exe
6. Join a Namalsk server
I'm sorry if people already knew this or could launch it via Operation Arrow Head, I couldn't so here's a fix!
*NOTE* USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS/GLOBAL BANS YOU MIGHT HAVE!
Have fun
(I dont know if people have found this already but here are the instructions)
1. Open DayZ Commander.
2. Join a Namalsk server.
3. Leave the server and go back to the menu screen (singleplayer, multiplayer etc)
4. Run firefox as administrator
5. Double click plugin-container.exe
6. Join a Namalsk server
I'm sorry if people already knew this or could launch it via Operation Arrow Head, I couldn't so here's a fix!
*NOTE* USE THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BANS/GLOBAL BANS YOU MIGHT HAVE!
Have fun



