WTSSteam acc with Black Ops II | CS:GO | Borderlands 2 | Arma 2 and more !

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Steam acc with Black Ops II | CS:GO | Borderlands 2 | Arma 2 and more !
Hello , I'm selling this steam account.


Buy It Now: 25$ or BF3 Premium key ( not RU)
Accepted Payment Methods: PayPal & LR



List of all games :
0 ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead
1 AirMech
2 BRINK
3 Batman: Arkham City GOTY Edition
4 BioShock™
5 Borderlands 2
6 Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
7 Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
8 Dishonored
9 Grand Theft Auto IV
10 Magicka
11 Mirror's Edge™
12 Portal 2
13 Team Fortress 2
14 The Binding of Isaac


Leave offers below or send me pm !
Still selling
Still got the Steam Account?
Yes sir , still got it ! I'm just waiting for offers
Would you trade it for an Origin account with BF3 SWTOR Arkham City and ME3?
No , sorry mate I have account with BF 3 , ME 3 , Dragon Age II . It's more than enough for me .

Honestly I prefer money over trades.
I have a WarZ account, Level 161 Runescape account and a steam account with DoW II to trade for this. Let me know.
Account still for sale ! Send me pm with your skype id !
Still selling !

Bump
Add me to skype: mixupxp
Quote Originally Posted by abdulmailk View Post
Stolen account
what stolen ?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?