Smile[RELEASE]CA rez file editor

Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by andrew440 View Post
noo its not ur useing rez files not texture map files
and the only way u could truly edit there rez files would
be to code the rez files all over u noob
any one with half a rain can figure that out
dont get mad fag when nobody was talking to you
if u dont like it dont come to my posts i dont feel lik talking to dumb
ppl who have nothing better to do then antaginize other ppl
LMAO he/she OWNED ur ass!!
Quote Originally Posted by andrew440 View Post
noo its not ur useing rez files not texture map files
and the only way u could truly edit there rez files would
be to code the rez files all over u noob
any one with half a brain can figure that out
dont get mad fag when nobody was talking to you
if u dont like it dont come to my posts i dont feel lik talking to dumb
ppl who have nothing better to do then antaginize other ppl
Quote Originally Posted by phantom718 View Post
LMAO he/she OWNED ur ass!!
ima he lol ty
thanks for this :P
Very good thing to use. I lost the other program I had and I feel lazy to move all those files.
I did try to use a real .rez editor, not a mover, it was unable to open their files. I am currently trying another.
Quote Originally Posted by gsu View Post
I did try to use a real .rez editor, not a mover, it was unable to open their files. I am currently trying another.
Read the rules no bumping threads older then 1 week.
Posts 16–21 of 21 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?