OutdatedNon-hexed 9.0.0 includes almost everything

Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
Sorry if it's my fault or whatever, but whenever i get in fullscreen, with the /fs and /mscale .75, I get this :


On your fullscreen, it doesn't appear as this. Could someone help me please ?
Sorry if it's my fault, Khrom
Quote Originally Posted by Khrom View Post
Sorry if it's my fault or whatever, but whenever i get in fullscreen, with the /fs and /mscale .75, I get this :


On your fullscreen, it doesn't appear as this. Could someone help me please ?
Sorry if it's my fault, Khrom
What are you running the client under? FYI the new fullscreen isn't compatible with steam.
Banana'd :P

Oh you silly
Banana you are the man!!!!! Thank you sooo much
how can i make it that i can see more? /fs works but when i use the command mscale then it doesnt works oO
im propably a retard, but the scaling doesnt work for me aswell.
For people having trouble with /mscale have you tried changing your default camera angle to 0°? I'm sorry but this fullscreen is too new and way more complicated to update than the previous one. We'll have to wait until nilly releases her own bundle (if she's planning to do so) otherwise. On a side note all the fullscreen commands work fine for me :s
http://i.imgur.com/sTNupgQ.jpg
Is it just me being a noob, or is there a reason why it just randomly exits the game to the ROTMG login menu every 5 minutes? o_0
When I download it then try to unzip, it opens some weird "CPGZ" file that, when unzipped, makes a copy of itself. I think this is error on my end but don't know how to fix it. I run on Mac btw.
Quote Originally Posted by 8-) View Post
When I download it then try to unzip, it opens some weird "CPGZ" file that, when unzipped, makes a copy of itself. I think this is error on my end but don't know how to fix it. I run on Mac btw.
You shouldn't have to unzip anything???? When you click the download it downloads an .swf file, at least it does for me ... also using Mac.
So far its working like a charm unfortunately it still shoots at those orb things which is annoying and through walls but its still very good hack and when theres to many mobs it will dc or freeze a little bit unfortunately its gotten me a killed a few times the other times the auto nexus saved me from it but the auto aim and stuff makes up for it most def...could be because I have to use the file with chrome because I have no clue how to launch it with adobe flash player and if thats the cause please tell me how. XD
Thanks so much for all your effort
amazingly fast release, nice
Posts 16–30 of 52 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?