General gameplay and hacking concerns and questions

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
General gameplay and hacking concerns and questions
Okay so first of all, this is a hacking forum am i wrong? Im sure there are hackers and legit players and also hackers who play legit as well.

So this question is aimed at the ones who "aimbots" and "chams" whiling using them how do you use them in a "Legitimate" way?
Do you use them all the time?
How do you use them all the time and "Look legitmate"?

Any input acceptable, but please don't flame
Make sure aimbot settings are set to visible only, and to be less twitchy get ghost aim. I used to keep my aimbot at a 60 degree angle I think.
You can't make it legit...It's always easy to know when someone is hacking.
While using chams, don't pre-fire too hard. Simply use it to know where they are to get an advantage, rather than using it to corner-jump them. As for aimbot, I suggest using a FOV mode set to about 60 or 30 degrees. While having visible only, enemy only, and smoothness set to the highest possible, with autofire OFF. Otherwise, you will get kills to quickly, and also prefire when you dont want to.
You see im doing all the right things, and everything you guys are saying. Im not looking to look 100% legit i know it's not possible with the hacks, and it would hard as hell for me to legitimately get to rank. I don't aimbot all my shots, i don't pre-fire or chase people done.

I guess what bothers me the most is the ones that "Accuse" of hacking which i am, but if the whole room doesn't think i am, and one guy starts pointing fingers then the rest do, and then i start easing back and i start doing like sh*t.

EDIT: I have auto-switch to target off, i got my degree set to 10 degrees, i have bone scan on, and i have it aimed to chest or nuts. 100% smooth aim. I also have recoil and spread set to off.

I using a VIP hack btw
when i was using riptide aimbot, i set fov to 15, autofire odd, random bone select, and hit 20% of the time, i also set smooth aim to 13x but it didnt to anything different (as far as i can tell)
ps. i also set the aim key to left click especially when sniping
when i wasnt sniping i also set the hit percent to 10% when using a higher recoil weapon
Quote Originally Posted by ninjaygo View Post
when i was using riptide aimbot, i set fov to 15, autofire odd, random bone select, and hit 20% of the time, i also set smooth aim to 13x but it didnt to anything different (as far as i can tell)
ps. i also set the aim key to left click especially when sniping
when i wasnt sniping i also set the hit percent to 10% when using a higher recoil weapon
I got mine set to right click which work better about 80% depending on the weapon i use. But i never miss a SR shot, i miss when i want to which is about 30% to "Look Legit"
Look legit as you want to. But, when you get banned for hacking, please don't go crying saying "I got banned for nothing!"
No way to be legit using hacks.
Quote Originally Posted by THE J0KER View Post
Look legit as you want to. But, when you get banned for hacking, please don't go crying saying "I got banned for nothing!"
Never that.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
No way to be legit using hacks.
Thats not what i asked... -_-
Quote Originally Posted by Tizzle25 View Post
Never that.. =)



Thats not what i asked... -_-
Ranking up SUCKS. Trainee-MSG is easy, but then you get to CSM+ and when there is no EXP event and you don't have perms I get that.

My suggestion is, don't use aimbot. Use chams, chammers rarely get noticed (compared to Aimbots)



Don't forget to use moderately OP guns so they blame it on the gun, not you. ;P
I discretely use the aimbot, maybe 60% of all my kills are aimbotted, and slowly weaning off and relying on them less. Depending on the difficulty of the room im in i adjust my usage of the hacks.
If you want to LOOK legit then you should actually PLAY legit. It's easier and you don't get kicked all the time.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
If you want to LOOK legit then you should actually PLAY legit. It's easier and you don't get kicked all the time.
Well that's obviously an option, one that i may consider in the future. For now i like my advantage. Thank you for your input
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
If you want to LOOK legit then you should actually PLAY legit. It's easier and you don't get kicked all the time.
It's not that simple, I still get kicked all the time and I play legit.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?