SolvedTypeError: Error #1009 (awesome)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
TypeError: Error #1009 (awesome)
Every now and then rotmg just spits out this error.
Im using bananas 9.0 nonhexed client.
It isnt really doing bad but what I did notice is that the moment it came up, my game freezes but I dont get any damage.
Basically like /pause except it is made during combat and you cant see anything moving.
Now if we would be able to raise a simple error with a button press or autonexus situation or smth like that.
We could be invincible for a bit :P

Is anyone else having this error ?
Code:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
	at _-0If::_-0Zm/_-0fy()
	at _-W-::_-095/consume()
	at _-W-::_-05l/_-bx()
(also sometimes the loacation is different but so far Ive had it 5 times and only 2 unique loations)
Woah...! It's nice!
Didn't notice this one myself but it will most likely only show up if you are using the projector version that comes with debugger. If it interrupts with your gaming I suggest you swap to a non-debugger version or hopefully someone smarter than me helps us fix it :P
Quote Originally Posted by BananaNation View Post
Didn't notice this one myself but it will most likely only show up if you are using the projector version that comes with debugger. If it interrupts with your gaming I suggest you swap to a non-debugger version or hopefully someone smarter than me helps us fix it :P
Lol with a 8/8 wiz you kill everything so fast it doesnt even matter
I also tried to see the code but rabcdasm didnt even extract those files and in yogda I didnt really get much since all names are encrypted.

Oh and it seems that it happens more often when there are alot of people around you, so when Im soloing a dungeon it doesnt happen at all.
My guess is that either one of the cheats werent updated properly or something changed the code a bit since its basically trying to acess something that doesnt exist, also tried with a totally clean client and it did not happen.
_-0If::_-0Zm/_-0fy() << this _-0Zm is modified by a mod . I think its the one related to Hp notification (when healing/touched)
Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
_-0If::_-0Zm/_-0fy() << this _-0Zm is modified by a mod . I think its the one related to Hp notification (when healing/touched)
Hmm, thanks for the info, I think I might even compare 9.0 and 8.0 in that location and see if Im able to reproduce it.

Currently gonna go sleeping though.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?