Account appraisal

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Account appraisal
4, 8/8
1, 5/8
1, 3/8
(all with backpacks)
3000+ character fame
<100 account fame

2 Lil' Oryx's on 2 of the 8/8's.
All vaults
6 slots (obviously)
18 pets (beachball, amung others)
Santa skin
Father Time skin
Santa's Little Helper skin
Ninja skin
Rogue skin
Paladin skin
Necromancer skin
Assassin skin
Knight skin
Warrior skin
2 Sand Pail's
2 Candy Keys
4 Backpacks

I think that is all I can remember. Feel free to offer but I am just looking for an appraisal for now.
if you sell it ill buy for 55 dollars pm me your skype
LOL, no .
Honestly, your going to be very disappointed with what you could get for it on this site. I had a account with 400-500 dollars on it between gold bought, gear, and pots drank (5 8/8s). I got 230$ for it after trying to sell it for quite awhile.
I've sold accounts before, I know a general price I want and 55 dollars is laughable. I know I won't get what I put into it. I sold a shitty 1, 8/8 account with 8 slots/all vaults for 70 bucks. This one is far better.

Anyways, I probably won't sell it as I like my Lil O's too much but looking at offers to tempt me.
8 slots and all vaults for 70? damn man i would have waited for a better offer..
Was over a year ago. Point being his offer is a joke.
200€ (~300$) PSC add me on skype arthur.b...
@johnyukon Your skype does not exist and that offer seem a little far out (seeing as the last offer, who was a scammer, offered 55 bucks.).
^ if you want i can offer less =P, whats your skype name?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?