Windows 8 Themed Browser

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Windows 8 Themed Browser

Im working on it,
Any suggestions + Help
i need to figure out how to add and remove tabs + Add history
Good luck on adding history and tabs.
I DO HAVE IDEA BUT I AM NOT SHORE IF YOU WILL LIKE IT?
Quote Originally Posted by dnj$nda94manbdw View Post
I DO HAVE IDEA BUT I AM NOT SHORE IF YOU WILL LIKE IT?
spit it out i dont judge
I made a broweser like google its very advanced and yoou can open many tabs you want and other stuff like history bookmarks sectet tabs that dont save histery and other stuff so if you get skype i can give you my project codes and other stuff
Quote Originally Posted by -MAJ View Post


spit it out i dont judge
Quote Originally Posted by dnj$nda94manbdw View Post
I made a broweser like google its very advanced and yoou can open many tabs you want and other stuff like history bookmarks sectet tabs that dont save histery and other stuff so if you get skype i can give you my project codes and other stuff
Thanks i will look into that
Just create a tab control and add pages + browsers to it
Release it please
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us