Searching C++ Coder for small project
Hello.
I'm looking for a coder who can make me a program - which freezes the contracts in FIFA Ultimate Team. I have a tutorial on how to do it manually, but it would be nice if someone is able to put in in a program, so the freeze hasn't got to be done over and over again.
Message me here or via Skype (schimmler2012) for the details.
I would also pay a little fee for good work.
I'm looking for a coder who can make me a program - which freezes the contracts in FIFA Ultimate Team. I have a tutorial on how to do it manually, but it would be nice if someone is able to put in in a program, so the freeze hasn't got to be done over and over again.
Message me here or via Skype (schimmler2012) for the details.
I would also pay a little fee for good work.
