hey guys I have a problem

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
is this a visual basic specific problem? -- we know visual basic, not flash hacking.
How can I get information about what hacking flash in this forum
Quote Originally Posted by scribbler View Post
How can I get information about what hacking flash in this forum
Pssst
Decompile it with something like "Sothink's SWF decompiler"
It's trialware, but I'm 99% sure TPB has something on it.
riley - what does 'locked' mean?
What you trying to do?
Quote Originally Posted by abuckau907 View Post
riley - what does 'locked' mean?
It means he can't open it with Adobe Flash?
I meant forcefully decompile it.
Sothink Flash Decompiler for friends also do not help, please let me know about it, I'll make a very nice game trainer
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?