QuestionHow da hell do u bypass XIGNCODE

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
How da hell do u bypass XIGNCODE
Hello
I am trying to hack A.V.A. Its not the firt game i have hacked but I havent tryied any game that has anticheating system.
I tried process hacker it didnt work, I read later its detected.
I tried through all the waysdescribed in previous posts, no sucsess.

I am using 32-bit Win Vista.

So I am asking is there any process deleter that xigncode/xhunter(1) doesnt notice.

I also have question about xsherlock.
Whats the difference between xsherlock/xigncode/xhunter(1)
Also I dont see it in processes list but how to make sure I dont have it.

And by the way new update was released today 23.01.13 (But I am shure You already know this)

And sorry for bad english.

Thanks for any ideas!
how how... I know how akinator and AVA PlaYe giving private hacks away, that thay not get detected. So people are hacking...
/moved to a proper section
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us