MOTM #32 VOTING THREAD

PollWHO WON.
20 votes
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
MOTM #32 VOTING THREAD
THEME WAS RED MODS


Quote Originally Posted by ray4139 View Post
Mah Red and Matte Black L96A1 ;D Took me about eh, 3 hours or so.
DTX:
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
Here is my Hennessey Red L9




Vote nao.
Dem names brah, i vote for complixity ;D
Complexity (Y)
Why is everything all grungy then the scope looks cartoonish almost?
Sucks that my Photoshop stopped working (crashes randomly and if I haven't saved my progress, it's gone), I was going to do an epic red GUI
Computer shouldn't even be winning. Awkward
Quote Originally Posted by Implify View Post
Computer shouldn't even be winning. Awkward
I thought it looked rather orange. But it might just be me. Still looks nice nonetheless.
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


I thought it looked rather orange. But it might just be me. Still looks nice nonetheless.
More of a pink-ish red, hard to distinguish. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post


I thought it looked rather orange. But it might just be me. Still looks nice nonetheless.
I would've voted for you but that big "H" kills it for me. Aside from that I love it.

@Implify has my vote.
Ray, you would've done better if you hadn't missed spots, and you would've paid attention to what you colored red. Don't just color sections, look at where the parts are placed. I don't see how this took you 3 hours though.
Quote Originally Posted by B345TN1664 View Post
Ray, you would've done better if you hadn't missed spots, and you would've paid attention to what you colored red. Don't just color sections, look at where the parts are placed. I don't see how this took you 3 hours though.
What did I miss?
Quote Originally Posted by ray4139 View Post
What did I miss?
Little spots around the edges of parts. But the thing that mostly bothered me was ignoring the placement of parts I guess.
I voted for ray, because red.
My vote goes to Ray.

The matte black and red gives off a nice feel. He left off a few edges, but I think it helps give it a less crowded look as a gun that is completely painted over would look horrid.
Quote Originally Posted by HiddenoO View Post
My vote goes to Ray.

The matte black and red gives off a nice feel. He left off a few edges, but I think it helps give it a less crowded look as a gun that is completely painted over would look horrid.
No a completely finished gun would look finished and professional..
Posts 1–15 of 43 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us