LoL Account|LvL30|85 Champions owned|4 Skins-1 Rare
Hello,I am tryin to sell my account for like 2 months now...Noone wants to buy it
Well heres the info and i hope someone buys it >.<
85 Champions(Including Thresh)
4 Skins(Vandal Brand,Mythic Cass,Toxic Mundo and JUDGMENT KAYLE)
3 Full Rune pages(AD,AP,Tank)
950 ELO,I hate ELO Hell
EU(I have a free transfer so it can be EUNE and EUW)
For more info add me on skype,I had 5 Succesufull Trades so you go first or no trade
selling for 30-40$
PBE account on sale also!Hurry I need to sell it ASAP!
Well heres the info and i hope someone buys it >.<85 Champions(Including Thresh)
4 Skins(Vandal Brand,Mythic Cass,Toxic Mundo and JUDGMENT KAYLE)
3 Full Rune pages(AD,AP,Tank)
950 ELO,I hate ELO Hell

EU(I have a free transfer so it can be EUNE and EUW)
For more info add me on skype,I had 5 Succesufull Trades so you go first or no trade
selling for 30-40$PBE account on sale also!Hurry I need to sell it ASAP!


