So....What do you think?

Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7
So....What do you think?
Hey, I'm bored so I decided to show off my aimbot. What do you guys think? @mwxplayer @nekromantik @Halloweed01 @Jorndel
@MarkHC : It turns out, auto-shoot/aim is much faster when done through UserCmds and it doesn't eat ammunition... ->
Code:
#define _FIRE_ ( 1 << 0 )

....

		if(isFiring) 
		{
			cmd->CurrentButton |= _FIRE_;
			isFiring = !isFiring;
		}
		else
		{
			cmd->CurrentButton &= ~_FIRE_;
			isFiring = !isFiring;
		}
BTW, Anyone knows the exact button setup? The one above is for shooting only. I need the rest. (BTW, Auto-Shoot in the aimbot was controlled ONLY via Cl_WritePacket.)

Ok now time to get high. Let me know what you guys think:


@Kenshin13 well its nice And I just want to give u a hint =) If u use Engine Names and Chopper Boxes and disable ur custom 3D Boxes and this stuff u will get more fps and u may record one graphic thing higher. the difference is about ~10 FPS for me But nice video maybe a bit short. I would like to see silent aim in action longer XD Its cool to watch u playing with it. Keep on ur great work.
Greetz Nekromantik
Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
@Kenshin13 well its nice And I just want to give u a hint =) If u use Engine Names and Chopper Boxes and disable ur custom 3D Boxes and this stuff u will get more fps and u may record one graphic thing higher. the difference is about ~10 FPS for me But nice video maybe a bit short. I would like to see silent aim in action longer XD Its cool to watch u playing with it. Keep on ur great work.
Greetz Nekromantik
So you mean I'm high and I gotta go record a new video? :'(
dat Quality btw you didn't showed the menu of hax...
Quote Originally Posted by mwxplayer View Post
dat Quality btw you didn't showed the menu of hax...
Yea well it was 70 MB in size so bite me.
Quote Originally Posted by Kenshin13 View Post
Yea well it was 70 MB in size so bite me.
Convert the video?
Even the recorder I use make like 4 min video under 200 MB. (Think it was around 160 MB)


Nice anywayz tho
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Convert the video?
Even the recorder I use make like 4 min video under 200 MB. (Think it was around 160 MB)


Nice anywayz tho
I already converted this. This quality was 1.01 GB for 3 minutes. 70 MB when converted. Exact same visual quality...and my internet speed is slow...So I take what I can get.
Fucking sick dude
Well if everyone post it here I will post my video of Kenshins Hack too^^ (it was about 500 MB XDDDDD)


But it was with 4D1 (without Silent Aimb and Prediction^^)
@Kenshin13 Works nice and is very much fun =) Silent Aim is really cool but on Tekno MW 3 there are way to much hacker (my oppinion)^^ Will be perfect when it works with 4D1
Quote Originally Posted by nekromantik View Post
@Kenshin13 Works nice and is very much fun =) Silent Aim is really cool but on Tekno MW 3 there are way to much hacker (my oppinion)^^ Will be perfect when it works with 4D1
It can work with 4D1...you'll just get banned... Trying to add Latency prediction >,< Anyone have the offset for the current ping?

Also, I finally made the Silent Aim invisible in Killcam and Spectator. :P
Bad aimbot is bad
Quote Originally Posted by MarkHC View Post
Bad aimbot is bad
Bad? :'(
Posts 1–15 of 93 · Page 1 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us