Sword Art Online Review

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Sword Art Online Review
This dude trashed the series, but he did bring out some really good points.


Final Rating: 6.5 out of 10.
Funny. I'm looking at your older posts and this is what I found.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/6-anime/54...ll-2012-a.html

But yeah, screw the author. It's like he told himself, "Wow, this story is going to take too long. Let's just scrap this up ASAP and throw them into a new game."
Quote Originally Posted by Yuuta.. View Post
Funny. I'm looking at your older posts and this is what I found.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/6-anime/54...ll-2012-a.html

But yeah, screw the author. It's like he told himself, "Wow, this story is going to take too long. Let's just scrap this up ASAP and throw them into a new game."
No need to stalk bro, and I didn't say that this anime didn't have any flaws did I?
I dunno bruhs, I love this show.

I'm not done though, and I do hear it gets a little meh when they go to the new world.
I like this review a lot more than the fate zero/bakemonogatari ones.

SAO is an ok anime. The author tries very hard to make it shonen though, so instead of a badass series we get the plot of "adventurers go to a new world"+moe/tsundere.
---------
Flaws aside the action is nice and the plot isn't bad. I'd say its a watch given that so few anime come out that come close to good action.
Was suprised at the end of SAO, not what I expected....
Not a bad ending, not a great one either.
Gigguk is a good reviewer, his opinion is usually relatively in-sync with mine.

SAO started off well but then turned into over-hyped trash with incest.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Gigguk is a good reviewer, his opinion is usually relatively in-sync with mine.

SAO started off well but then turned into over-hyped trash with incest.
But Incest is Wincest.
Quote Originally Posted by Aznganxter View Post
But Incest is Wincest.
nasty shit. And technically there not even blood related.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
nasty shit. And technically there not even blood related.
BUT STILL THEY LIVE TOGETHER!
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


BUT STILL THEY LIVE TOGETHER!
So room mates in college live together but you don't call that incest do you?
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
So room mates in college live together but you don't call that incest do you?
This is different room mates in college are usually the same sex.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Gigguk is a good reviewer, his opinion is usually relatively in-sync with mine.

SAO started off well but then turned into over-hyped trash with incest.
Tell me about it. Then the girl almost gets raped at the end.

Sigh.... HunterxHunter is still my favorite. Hands down.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post


This is different room mates in college are usually the same sex.
It proves my point though.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


It proves my point though.
LOLOLOL. If they are the same sex... that's just.. GAY!
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?