FUCK APPLE!

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
FUCK APPLE!
I HATE APPLE I HATE THEM. THEY ARE AGGORENT BITCHES. I LOVE MY BUGGY WINDOWS XP SERVICE PACK 3.

YOU KNOW WHY I HATE APPLE?

BECAUSE :

1. THEY ARE AGGNORENT BITCHES
2. YOU CAN'T PUT OTHER HARDWARE IN A MAC
3. TO EXPENSIVE
4. ONLY NOOBS USE A MAC
5. A MAC IS FOR LAZY PEOPLE WHO DONT UNDERSTAND A COMPUTER.
6. AT WORK WHEN SOME PRICK COMES IN AND ASK'S IF WE REPAIR MACS IAM LIKE : WHAT THE FUCK HOW COULD YOU FUCKING KILL A FREAKING MAC BOOK.. COME ON.. PLEASE DIE GTFO.. UNLES HE DID IT ON PURPOSE.
7. I JUST HATE THEM
8. WHAT THE HECK WOULD YOU DO WITH AN IPOD OF 300 BUCKS IF YOU COULD CREATE YOUR OWN 9999" (INCH FOR NOOBS) MP3 PLAYER WITH DOZENS OF TB......
9. ONCE AGAIN THEY ARE STUPID.
10. ANYONE WHO THINKS APPLE IS SUPERIOR FUCK YOU..




WHY COULDN'T PEOPLE HANDLE AN WINDOWS PC OR GET AN LINUX OR WHATEVER...


and this proves me being right :


Hey i am on an apple device atm.
NOERRRR... WHY... WHYYYYYY WOULD YOU EVEN TOUCH THAT PIECE OF CRAP??

CANT YOU HANDLE AN WINDOWS/LINUX/OTHER LINUX VERSIONS/ COMMODORE/AMIGA WHATEVER..

...
Quote Originally Posted by brucevduyn View Post
NOERRRR... WHY... WHYYYYYY WOULD YOU EVEN TOUCH THAT PIECE OF CRAP??

CANT YOU HANDLE AN WINDOWS/LINUX/OTHER LINUX VERSIONS/ COMMODORE/AMIGA WHATEVER..

...

Homo I can. This is just my ipod touch, i have a windows computer :/
U just raging apple cuz u cant even handle that shit
infact i can handle an ipod, mac etc.. Its so fucking easy.. I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE THAT FUCKING EASY SHIT BROKEN..... I CANT TAKE IT.....


MY FUCKING MAC HAS SOFTWARE PROBLEMS..


then iam like..

OHHHH MY GOD!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING NOOB YOU ARE.. HOW CAN YOU CRASH A MAC.. YOU MUST BE REALLY STUPID OR DOING SOMETHING WRONG...

And they are sooooo over prices :\...

and why would you have 160GB??? if you have a fucking phone with UNLIMITED internetzz for 20 bucks a month.. omg -__-
Quote Originally Posted by brucevduyn View Post
infact i can handle an ipod, mac etc.. Its so fucking easy.. I CANT FUCKING UNDERSTAND HOW PEOPLE CAN MAKE THAT FUCKING EASY SHIT BROKEN..... I CANT TAKE IT.....
MY FUCKING MAC HAS SOFTWARE PROBLEMS..
then iam like..
OHHHH MY GOD!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING NOOB YOU ARE.. HOW CAN YOU CRASH A MAC.. YOU MUST BE REALLY STUPID OR DOING SOMETHING WRONG...
And they are sooooo over prices :...
and why would you have 160GB??? if you have a fucking phone with UNLIMITED internetzz for 20 bucks a month.. omg -__-

I have 8 gb. Its enough..
STOP FUCKING BEING SO PISSED OFF AND READ A BOOK
i have a mac i only use it 4 art 4 games i use pc
>_>. That picture makes sense, in that kind of way.

Apple is something you can trust. =/
Why would you use an mac for art? While the PC can do the EXACT same thing and you can actualy upgrade your windows machine so your graphic program is faster.
I have had a long day with 8 people( a record for me) on the chat.. asking me how to fix there software/hardware problems with a MAC... I didnt even bothered to help them..

it was like :


Chat operator will come soon

Me : Hello, Good day. Can you find what you are looking for? Do you have a qeustion? do you need help?

Them : Yeah, i need help my MAC blahDIEblahblahblah..

Me : Sorry, i have to end this chat. Because we dont repair mac books. have a nice day.

Chat ended..

8 FUCKING TIMES.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE PEOPLE MADE ME THINK OF MAC USERS :


I D I O T S!

1. the company i work at is called MICROFIX
2. NOWHERE on the website it says we repair macs and or are specialized in them.

So come one people.. thats plain stupid..
Quote Originally Posted by brucevduyn View Post
I have had a long day with 8 people( a record for me) on the chat.. asking me how to fix there software/hardware problems with a MAC... I didnt even bothered to help them..

it was like :


Chat operator will come soon

Me : Hello, Good day. Can you find what you are looking for? Do you have a qeustion? do you need help?

Them : Yeah, i need help my MAC blahDIEblahblahblah..

Me : Sorry, i have to end this chat. Because we dont repair mac books. have a nice day.

Chat ended..

8 FUCKING TIMES.. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THOSE PEOPLE MADE ME THINK OF MAC USERS :


I D I O T S!

1. the company i work at is called MICROFIX
2. NOWHERE on the website it says we repair macs and or are specialized in them.

So come one people.. thats plain stupid..
It's life. =/. People say stupid shit all the time.
Thank you people for having me to get my stress of a bit... :P!

then again.. If you want a stable system.. don't use Windows or mac... Use Ubuntu
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?